Two nights of auditioning begin on June 8th and June 15th at Fricker's in Richmond, IN. Check-in begins promptly at 5:30 PM and auditions begin at 6. The Semi-Finals event will be at the Wayne County Fair Grounds on June 22nd. Check-in begins at 5:30, competition begins at 6pm. The Finals will also be held at the Wayne County Fair Grounds on June 25th. Check-in begins at 4:30PM and the competition will begin at 5pm!
STANDARD CONTEST RULES APPLY.
CONTESTANTS: THINGS TO KNOW
1. ALL CONTESTANTS MUST AUDITION AT FRICKER'S WITH NO MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT.
2. CONTESTANTS WILL BE SCORED BY A PANEL OF JUDGES TO DETERMINE
WHO GOES ON TO THE SEMI-FINALS.
3. SEMI-FINALISTS WILL BE CHOSEN ON THE NIGHT OF AUDITIONS. FOR EXAMPLE, ON THE NIGHT OF AUDITIONS, SEMI-FINALISTS WILL BE CHOSEN AT FRICKER'S TO CONCLUDE THE EVENT. FINALISTS WILL BE CHOSEN THE NIGHT OF THE SEMI-FINALS.
4. ONLY ONE GRAND-PRIZE WINNER WILL TAKE HOME THE $1000 PRIZE.
5. GRAND-PRIZE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT THE WAYNE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS ON JUNE 25